The Classic Outfit (also Standard Outfit and Anniversary) has been Lara's basic adventuring gear since the very beginning in the first Tomb Raider.
She has worn it in every game except The Angel of Darkness. In Tomb Raider Underworld, Lara Standard Outfit is a Xbox 360 content. In Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary there are unlockable variants of the outfit, which can be picked after unlocking them and choosing them from the menu when replaying levels.
- In the level Nightmare in Vegas
- In the flashback part of the level Peru - Return to Paraíso and after unlocking whenever desired
- The outfit is downloadable Xbox 360 content, a part of Classic Costume Pack
- "While identical in function to the Standard Outfit, the timelessness of the Classic Lara style cannot be matched."
- The Classic Outfit was introduced with version 1.0.46 of the game
In Tomb Raider Legend the Classic outfit is unlocked by finding the Gold Reward in the level Peru - Return to Paraíso. The Classic, Gray variant is unlocked by finding the Gold Reward in the level Ghana - Pursuing James Rutland.
- mint green cotton/lycra Swimsuit. full length, scoop neck
- brown canvas shorts, rolled to top of thigh
- black leather belt, 8cm wide with brass buckle. Leather holsters loop through belt at front and back, secured at garters
- brown boots with beige laces, leather upper, rubber sole. White cotton socks rolled over top
- fingerless black leather gloves
All Classic Outfits
- The basic outfit worn in the series-rebooting TOMB RAIDER game