|Tomb Raider III|
|[[Caves of Kaliya / City / Temple of Puna]]||Nevada Desert||High Security Compound|
Nevada Desert is the first level of the Nevada Section in Tomb Raider III.
Lara is searching for the secret military base Area 51 and along her way she will encounter Vultures, Rattlesnakes and Workers. During the level Lara has to find a detonation device and use it to reach a small military complex, where she has to steal a Quadbike.
It is the first level where Lara is wearing the Nevada Outfit.
Lara travels to Nevada and there she searches for one of the Meteorite Artefacts, the Element 115. It's hidden carefully to a heavily guarded military base called the Area 51. At the Nevada Desert Lara has to make her way to reach a smaller military complex, the High Security Compound.
- Make your way along the ledges to the watermill area
- Find the Detonator Switch
- Use it to set off some explosives and continue your wayalong the desert
- Find the Quad Bike
- Use the Quad Bike to reach one roof to find the Generator Access
- Take the Quad Bike and leap over a fence with it to reach the High Security Compound
There are three secrets to be found in this level.
Artefacts & Keys
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
Typical Scenery of the Level