Bolivia - Tiwanaku
|Bolivia - Tiwanaku|
|Tomb Raider Legend|
|Special|| Demo Level|
|Location||South America, Bolivia|
|Bolivia - Tiwanaku||Peru - Return to Paraíso|
- Main article: Tomb Raider Legend Story#Tiwanaku, Bolivia
Upon arrival at the dais Lara is greeted by James W. Rutland Jr. who has managed so snatch a sword fragment found at the dais right from under Lara's nose.
- Find the ancient stone dais of Tiwanaku.
- Kickable Rock (no function)
- The first environmental object Lara can interact with is a small boulder she can kick. This boulder will first move into the direction it was kicked and then follow the laws of physics, rolling whichever way the ground dictates.
- The first interaction with water is fairly early within the game. Lara can practice swimming and diving here.
- A movable rock blocks Lara's path. Due to its form it's not climbable, but it can be pushed out of the way.
- Dangling Vine
- Narrow Ledge for traversing
- Rolling Boulder
- Horizontal Pole
- Natural Seesaw
- Metallic Disc
- Crumbling Ledge
- Grapple Point
- shootable landslide
- Destructible Column
- Destructible Wall
- Behind a destructible wall (which is missing in the PSP version of the game) Lara can find a Silver Reward.
- retracting floor
- Spiked Roller
After completing this level, the manor can be fully explored as Lara will now be able to open all the doors.
Completing the time trial for Bolivia, after finishing the game once, will unlock the cheat that shows the health bar for enemies.
Achievements & Trophies