|Tomb Raider II|
|Section||Maria Doria Section|
|Location||Adriatic Sea, Maria Doria|
|Living Quarters||The Deck||Tibetan Foothills|
The Deck is the last of the Maria Doria Section levels in Tomb Raider II. It's the main deck of the Maria Doria, blocked in a huge cave where the Seraph is located. It's broken in two parts, one on the right side, the other upside down.
- Main article: Tomb Raider II Story
In the ending FMV sequence Lara uses a yellow floating device to get to the surface of the ocean and leave the sunken Maria Doria for good - she now has The Seraph. She climbs out of the water to an aircraft hall, in which there is a plane. On the roof of the plane there is a trapdoor open, as if waiting for Lara to drop in. Lara drops onto the plane and proceeds inside, changing her Sola Diving Suit to her Classic Outfit.
Lara starts the plane and flies away. She notices a pilot's jacket, and smiles: she's going to need it while in the cold Tibet.
The plane reaches the snowy Tibet, but the flight is interrupted because then engines are stopping. The control panel of the plane beeps and lights are flashing. The plane crashes on top of mountains, losing its wings. The wingless plane slides fast on the snow, and Lara takes off a parachute and jumps off the plane shortly before it crashes onto a rock and explodes.
- Find the Stern Key
- Locate the Stern behind Movable Blocks at the rocky area at the bottom of the decks.
- Find a way to hop down to the yellow inflatable raft in order to obtain the Cabin Key
- Find the Storage Key to open the room with the Seraph
In this level you can find 3 stone dragons.
- Located in the bottom of the large subterranean lake with the yellow inflatable raft. On the ledge with crates, face the raft and swim to the left to a tall rock formation. The Silver Dragon is at the bottom of the rocks in the middle of some seaweed.
- Located in an alcove sealed with a door in a pool of water on the upper middle deck. It's guarded by a barracuda and a diver.
- Located on a small niche on stone wall with Glass Shards at the lower part of middle deck.
Artefacts & Keys
- Grenade Launcher (if not obtained earlier)
- Uzis (if not obtained earlier)
- Automatic Pistols (if not obtained earlier)
- M16 (if not obtained earlier)
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles