|Tomb Raider II|
|The Deck||Tibetan Foothills||Barkhang Monastery|
- Main article: Tomb Raider II Story
After finishing the exploration of the Maria Doria, Lara travels to Tibet, in search of the Barkhang Monastery. Lara intended to go directly there, but her plane crashed in proximity to the monastery and was forced to travel by foot.
- Cross the icy canyon to a hut
- Use the snowmobile to ride through caves and canyons
- Find the Drawbridge Key
- Use it to raise the drawbridge in an area with a frozen lake
- Get the Hut Key by crossing the drawbridge and causing an avalanche
- Return to the hut from where you found the snowmobile, open the door with the Hut Key
- Pull the Wall Lever inside the hut to open a gate leading to the end of the level
In this level you can find 3 stone dragons.
Artefacts & Keys
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles