(Redirected from Hammerhead)
|Enemy Type||Regular Enemy|
|Classification||Animals, Fishes, Sharks|
|Weakness||Cannot leave the water|
The Hammerheads are enemies encountered in The Last Revelation. They are a type of sharks.
Since Lara does not have a Harpoon Gun available in The Last Revelation, it's best to avoid the Hammerheads and keep an eye on their movements. If Lara can surface onto a ledge or onto a platform on dry land, she can shoot them from a safe distance.
- The more common, "regular", Sharks encountered in Tomb Raider II, The Golden Mask, The Last Revelation and Tomb Raider Underworld.
- Fishes that appear in Tomb Raider II
- Harmless fishes that just swim around in the level Area 51 in Tomb Raider III
- A mutated fish creature in the Tomb Raider III add-on The Lost Artifact
- An enemy that apears twice in The Angel of Darkness
This article has been added to the list of Articles Needing Improvement. Please help us to improve the article or section.
Reasons might be found on the "discussion page".
(Please note that this template is obsolete. The next time you edit this article, please exchange "more" for "edit".)
|Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation Enemies|
|Main:||Wild Boars · Red Scorpions · Jackals · Hammerheads · Anubis Dogs · Mummies · Blue-white Desert Warriors · Black Scorpions · Crocodiles · Bats · Black-red Desert Warriors · Swarm of Scarabs · Enemy Jeep · Fire Wraith · Sphinx Bull · Skeletons · Ice Wraith · Air Wraith · Horseman · Harpys · Taur Demigod · Knights Templar · Pyramid Guardians · Cleopatra's Guards · SAS · Locusts · Creature from the Past · Flying Scarabs · Giant Scorpions · Seth · Ahmet|