Shrine of Osiris
|Shrine of Osiris|
|Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris|
|Level No||Hub Pt 2|
|Secrets||10 Red Skulls|
|Tomb of the Timekeeper|
It is the central part and the second one the player reached after exiting the Pyramid of Osiris, the first being the name-giving Temple of Osiris. This is the location where the parts of Anubis will be displayed after Lara and her gang have reclaimed them.
At the centre of the map the Shrine of Osiris is surrounded by the Temple of Osiris to the east, the Khepri Amphitheater and the Waterfall of Sobek to the north, the Cliffside to the west and the Sunken Chapel of Sobek to the south.
The Tomb of the Timekeeper is located in the Shrine of Osiris area, just south-east of the actual shrine.
- 1 Atop an arch near the Tomb of the Timekeeper
- From the shrine run towards the top right corner. The arch is in the area just to the left of the tomb's entrance and to the right of the ammo depot.
- 2 On a scaffolding on a bridge
- From the shrine head to the bottom right corner of the screen. Just to the right of the Tomb of the Timekeeper you will find a part of a bridge.
- 3 On a pillar in the water
- From the shrine head to the bottom. There is a column in the water there which can be reached from the neighbouring column.
- 4 On a pillar in the water
- From the shrine head to the bottom. Just past the previous skull there is another column in the water. (Only reachable in winter.)
- 5 In the water
- From the shrine head to the bottom left corner. Jump into the water and swim to your characters left. (To the bottom right corner of the screen.)
- 6 On a column near the edge of the water
- From the previous skull head upstream to find this skull on a column by the narrow canal.
- 7 On a column near the shrine
- From the shrine head to the top left corner of the screen. The skull is on a column at the top of some stairs in the general direction of the Khepri Amphitheater.
- 8 On a scaffolding below the bridge to the Amphitheater
- From the shrine head to the top left corner and through the doorway cleared with a timebomb. Past the challenge tomb look down to the left side of the bridge.
- 9 On a pillar near the shrine
- From the shrine head to the top of the screen. Between the path to the Amphitheater and the water wheel (Waterfall of Sobek) is a pillar with a ladder.
- 10 Water Wheel
- This skull is at the water wheel on the path towards the Waterfall of Sobek. Once it's activated, ride it up to the skull.
- Collect 10 Red Skulls