Tomb of the Timekeeper
The following reason for adding it to the list has been given: This article is a stub. It only contains a basic article structure. Feel free to fill in any information you might have and edit this note accordingly!. Further reasons might be found on the "discussion page". --Wile E. Coyote (talk) 10:37, 8 December 2014 (CET)
|Tomb of the Timekeeper|
|Secrets||5 Red Skulls|
|Parent / Hub Level:|
|Pyramid of Osiris||Tomb of the Timekeeper||Tomb of the Silversmith|
Temple of the Timekeeper is a level in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris.
After collecting the first part of Osiris's body in the Overworld just after leaving the Pyramid of Osiris the door to the Tomb of the Timekeeper opens. As Lara and her companions enter the tomb, they are confronted with a Timebomb Puzzle: in order to break through a Crumbling Wall they have to move a ball-shaped bomb in front of it that starts ticking the moment the touch it. Their fuse can be slowed by using the Staff of Osiris. Opening these barricaded doors with timebombs is a recurring theme throughout this level.
Towards the end of the level there is a cave-in where Spike Balls and timebombs keep falling onto the characters while they are trying to escape up a staircase.
There are five Red Skulls throughout this level:
- At the start of the level around a corner. Reachable by grapple or standing on the shield of a co-player.
- Inside a pit. Connect the grapple to a co-player and let yourself down the wall
- After jumping onto the stairs, turn left (up the stairs) first. Right beside the Health Shrine there is another Red Skull.
- When you reach the third timebomb grapple down the wall.
- When the cave-in starts up a high column. Stand on the shield of a co-player to get up.
- Bronze Point Challenge: 30,000 points
- Silver Point Challenge: 45,000 points
- Gold Point Challenge: 75,000 points
- Reward: Hand Cannons
- Complete Tomb of the Timekeeper in under 7:00
- Reward: Iron Fire Crook
- Collect 5 Red Skulls
- Reward: Weakened Iron Ring of Reach
- Reward: Vulnerable Iron Ring of Reach
- Destroy vases in the tomb
- Reward: Max Ammo Upgrade
- Complete the tomb without grabbing any timebombs
- Reward: Vulnerable Iron Ring of Haste