Secret Tombs are a feature in Tomb Raider (2013).
Secret Tombs are optional and can be skipped as they do not contain any story elements. These tombs are reveals as soon as Lara approaches them; there are wind chimes located near the entrances to these tombs that emit a very distinctive sound. Whenever one of these tomb is nearby, a text appears on screen: "Map location updated. Secret tomb nearby." Completing an Secret Tomb awards the player with additional XP.
Tomb Raider (2013)
There is a total of seven Secret Tombs in the game (not counting DLC).
- Located at the Mountain Village
- Another Optional Tomb located at the Mountain Village
- Located at Shantytown
- Another Optional Tomb located at the Shantytown
- Located at Summit Forest
- Located at Shipwreck Beach
- Another Optional Tomb located at the Shipwreck Beach
Additional Optional Tomb
There is one additional Downloadable Content containing one Secret Tomb:
- Located at the Coastal Forest