Mountain Village is a location in Tomb Raider (2013).
It starts after leaving the Mountain Temple location and ends when Lara enters the Base Approach location. Lara revisits this location after leaving Cliffside Village and before entering Mountain Pass. She visits here for a third time after leaving Chasm Monastery and finally leaves it for Mountain Descent.
At it's end (before continuing towards Mountain Descent) this location is riddled with human enemies Lara has to avoid or get rid of. She can use Flaming Arrows to ignite flammable liquids. Besides her bow he has to use her other weapons like the shotgun, too, to get rid of obstacles blocking her way and the Old Pry Tool as a hook for sliding down steel cables that connect some of the lookouts.
- Tomb of the Unworthy (53N 712456 UTM 3416198)
- Hall of Ascension (53N 712500 UTM 3416235)
- Mountain Descent (53N 712557 UTM 3416161)
- Treasure Maps (1, not listed in game, can be found as a reward for a secret tomb)
- GPS Caches (15)
- Challenge: Illumination (10 Statues)
- Challenge: Egg Poacher (5 Bird Nests with Eggs)
- Documents (7)
- Relics (6)
- Secret Tombs (2)
Xbox Press Conference Demo
From the Xbox press conference demo it is not apparent which game section it encompasses and when in the game Lara encounters it. In an interview Karl Stewart mentioned it was about one third up into the game.