|Enemy Type||Sub Boss|
|Distinctiveness||The centaurs can not be killed without using the headshot.|
|Weapons||hooves, stone beam|
- Shoot at the centaurs until them become enraged.
- Avoid the Petrifying Beam that they will shoot at you the first round by loosening your focus on them.
- Again shoot at them till they are angry.
- Perform a Headshot on the centaur attacking you.
- Use the Grapple to pull his shield from him. (Will only work after an effective head shot.)
- Shoot at them till they are angry.
- When the next petrifying beam comes, quickly pick up the shield and redirect it at the centaur to petrify it.
- Shoot at the petrified centaur.
- Again shoot at the centaurs to anger them. The other centaur will storm at you.
- Perform a head shot on him as well and grab his shield too.
- Shoot at the centaurs to get them enraged. Redirect the petrifying beams and shoot the centaurs till both have been destroyed.
|Tomb Raider/Anniversary Enemies|
|Main:||Bats · Wolves · Bear · Velociraptors · Tyrannosaurus Rex · Larson · Lions · Pierre DuPont · Gorillas · Crocodiles · Rats · Centaurs · Black Panthers · Cat Mummies · Winged Atlanteans · Cowboy · Skater Boy / Kid · Bald Guy / Kold · Crawling Atlanteans · Doppelgänger · Legless Mutant · Natla ·|