St. Aicard's Graveyard
|St. Aicard's Graveyard|
|The Angel of Darkness|
|Section||Parisian Ghetto Section|
|Location||Europe, France, Paris|
|Parisian Ghetto||St. Aicard's Graveyard||Bouchard's Hideout|
The location of the level is, as the name indicates, the St. Aicard's Graveyard in Paris.
- Main article: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness Story
After Lara gives the Trinket Box to either Bernard, Pierre or Bouchard's Doorman, Lara recieves information on how to gain access to the graveyard. Once inside she must find the secret entrance into Bouchard's Hideout.
- Find a way into a small courtyard and find the entrance to Bouchard's Hideout beneath an Angel Statue
Artefacts & Keys
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
- Drainpipe (only when entering via Francine's apartment)
- Horizontal Rope (only when entering via Francine's apartment)
- Main article: St. Aicard's Graveyard Walkthrough
There are three ways to gain access to the graveyard, and the path depends on to whom Lara returned the Trinket Box. If Lara gave it to Pierre, she enters the graveyard via Francine's apartment and rooftops. If the Trinket Box in given to Bernard, he tells Lara a password, Pluit Noir, to get past the Bouchard's Doorman and enter the graveyard through a gate. The third way is to give the Trinket Box straight to the Bouchard's Doorman, and he'll then let Lara pass.