A Pyramid is a building or structure with (commonly four) triangular surfaces that converge at the top. There are several pyramid structures in the Tomb Raider adventures.
Pyramids can commonly be found either in Egypt or in the Meso-american Maya and Aztec civilizations. While the Egyptian pyramids were burial placed for the kings, in Meso-america they served as places of worship and human sacrifices, although there is evidence of sacrificial burials beneath some of them.
If you were led here by a link, you may wish to change it to point directly to the intended article.
- Atlantean Pyramid - in Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider Anniversary
- Pyramids of Giza - the Pyramids of Giza as seen in The Last Revelation
- Maya Pyramid - first seen in the 2018 E3 Trailer for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- The Great Pyramid - in the original Tomb Raider
- Menkaure's Pyramid - the Pyramid of Menkaure in The Last Revelation
- Inside Menkaure's Pyramid - the Pyramid of Menkaure in The Last Revelation
- The Great Pyramid - the Pyramid Khufu in The Last Revelation
- Khufu's Queen's Pyramids - in The Last Revelation
- Inside The Great Pyramid - the Pyramid of Menkaure in The Last Revelation
- Lost Island - The Great Pyramid - in Tomb Raider Anniversary