Over the years there have been several Official Lara Croft Models. Unlike Colsplayers who dress up like Lara Croft in their free time for conventions or other events, these models were officially employed by Eidos or Crystal Dynamics to represent the franchise and professionally photographed in a studio.
List of Official Models
- 1996 - 1997
- Used for a very short time during the first advertising campaign, but soon replaced.
- 1997 - 1998
- Officially the first Lara model that represented the franchise for a longer time
- Official photo model for French magazine VSD
- Was fired after posing naked for the Playboy
- 1999 - 2000
- 2000 - 2002
- Brazilian actor and model, hired to promote the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider movie in her home country
- 2002 - 2004
- 2004 - 2008
- 2008 - 2009