|Release Date||March 10, 2009|
|Platforms||Xbox 360, Xbox One|
|Secrets|| Treasures: 20
|Rating||T for Teen|
|Tomb Raider Underworld|
Lara's Shadow is an exclusive chapter of Tomb Raider Underworld for Xbox 360. Lara's Shadow allows the player to control Lara's deadly facsimile, the Lara's Doppelgänger in a mission to put an end to the Croft lineage once and for all.
The chapter begins with the doppelgänger in Helheim. When Amanda threw her into the Eitr, we learn she hit the ground, close to the pool of Jormungandr's poison, knocked unconscious. She finds Natla, helps her, and then starts the events of Beneath the Ashes. Later, she goes after Natla under Lara's orders. Thralls of all kinds lurk about and controlling the Doppelgänger and her new Shadow Powers, you must destroy them and complete your missions.
- Main article: Lara's Shadow story
Jormungandr's awakening has been averted, delaying Ragnarök in the process. But at what cost? The world tree has been decimated and one of the few remaining bastions of Atlantean technology lies crumbled at the end of the world. 
- Brand new mission and level introducing a hot and furious killing machine as a new playable character.
- Be the Doppelgänger – Lara’s deadly double and play with her unique ‘Shadow Powers’.
- Use Shadow Power to slow time and massively increase the speed and force of her devastating melee attacks.
- Utilize Shadow Power to grab and move along surfaces that would be too dangerous and tough for Lara to ever climb.
- Gunplay gets serious with Shadow Fire; the weapon’s speed, accuracy and impact shatters impossibly dangerous enemies into pieces.
- 125 Achievement points.
Characters and Enemies
The Doppelgänger fighting a Yeti Thrall in Helheim.
- Through Backwards-compatibility
- Loading Screen, Tomb Raider: Underworld - Laras Shadow