The Skeletons in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris are somewhat similar to the Skeletons in Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. In contrast to the latter they never have to be destroyed with a Bomb because they do not regenerate.
There are at least three classes of skeletons in ToO, all of them appear in the variants regular, burning (can set the player on fire), poisonous (can poison the player), or icy (can freeze the player):
- small skeletons with swords
- small skeletons with bows
- large skeletons with swords and shields
- The shields of the regular skeletons are reflective and can not be damaged with the Staff of Osiris. Also, theses shields are immune to firearms. The best way to get rid of them is to shoot them in the back or bomb them.
- huge skeletons with swords and shields
- The same restrictions apply to the shields of the huge skeletons.