Tomb Raider. For information about the level in Tomb Raider Anniversary, see Peru - The Lost Valley.
|Location||South America, Peru|
|City of Vilcabamba||Lost Valley||Tomb of Qualopec|
The Lost Valley is the third level of the original Tomb Raider and also in the Peru Section.
Heading past the city, further into the mountain, Lara discovers a small pocket of tropical climate. It is home to Velociraptors and a T-Rex who survived here past the dinosaurs' mass extinction. The skeletons that litter the cave suggest many an Incan fell victim to these predators. Lara collects three primitive cogs from this valley and uses them to close an ancien Incan dam, allowing her to access the Tomb of Qualopec.
- Find 3 machine cogs
- Stop the waterfall from flowing
- Gain access to the Tomb of Qualopec
In this level you can find five Secrets.
- 1st secret
- The first secret can be found in the valley. It is hidden in a niche up in the cliff wall just right of two waterfalls.
- 2nd secret
- The second secret is also located within the valley, near the first one, in a niche atop the two waterfalls.
- 3rd secret
- The third secret can also be found in the valley, atop the little temple.
- 4th secret
- The fourth secret can be found the the flowing water nearby the cog wheel mechanism.
- 5th secret
- The fifth an final secret is hard to miss as it lies in a little chamber you reach after diving through the tunnels, after redirecting the current.
Artefacts & Keys
- Machine Cog (3)
- Large Medi Packs (3)
- Small Medi Packs (1)
- Shotgun Shells (5)
- Magnum Clips (2)
- Uzi Clips (1)
- T-Rex (1)
- Velociraptors (5)
- Wolves (6)
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
It is believed that the Incans did not possess technology as advanced as cogs.