Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. (born July 1, 1899), also known as Indy, is a fictional professor, archaeologist, and adventurer.  Jones is notable for his trademark bullwhip, fedora, leather jacket, and fear of snakes. He is also the son of Professor Henry Jones, Sr. In his younger days, Henry, Jr. was in the boy scouts, and that is where he found a love of archaeology, trying to recover the Cross of Coronado from people whom he suspected to be grave robbers. Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood Williams has a son named Henry Jones III (a.k.a. Mutt Williams). The nickname "Indiana" is said to have come from the name of a dog.
There's an in-game joke, a reference to Dr. Jones in Lara's Treasure Vault in Tomb Raider III in the form of the Golden Idol seen in the film "Raiders of the Lost Ark".  It was thought to be the Mask of Tornarsuk.
- The Ark of the Covenant is present in Croft Manor during the first Tomb Raider
- A Skeleton with a hat and a whip is found in The Last Revelation
- A newly discovered easter egg in Anniversary has the infamous Hat and Whip hidden on the Boulder in the level Peru - Tomb of Qualopec
- http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0001063/bio Retrieved on 8th Oct 2008
- http://trinity.westhost.com/tomb/meteor/mansion5.html#notes See the first footnote on the bottom of the page. Retrieved on 1st Sep 2012