An image for this article is needed. You can upload
one now and edit
the article accordingly.
Please also refer to the help to learn how to correctly upload
FeeFee (also FeeFee the Crab) is a fan-given nickname for a crab that was first seen in the "Turning Point" trailer of Tomb Raider (2013) at the 1:56 mark.
FeeFee has a distinctive, heart-shaped mark on its shell.
Later the concept of FeeFee got its way to the actual game, as there's an achievement/a trophy that requirest that the player must "Kill FeeFee the crab".
- Thread on tombraiderforums.com, from which the idea of FeeFee originated
- Thread devoted to FeeFee on tombraiderforums.com
- Fanart entry on the Official Tomb Raider Blog
- Includes a fan-made comic entry on the Official Tomb Raider Blog
- Achievement/Trophy that involves killing FeeFee the crab
- ↑ Official Tomb Raider Blog: The TRF super-sleuths noticed a little crustacean Originally posted in 2011. Retrieved on Aug 5th 2013.