|The Last Revelation|
|Street Bazaar||Citadel||The Sphinx Complex|
Citadel is the twenty-sixth level in The Last Revelation and the last level in the Cairo Section.
Lara has finally found her way through Cairo to the Citadel. She arrives there to save Jean-Yves, who has been held captive there by Werner Von Croy. Jean-Yves tells to Lara that Werner Von Croy has become possessed by Set. Lara must now confront Werner yet again, and stop him from digging up the stone tablets that contain the binding incantations of Set.
- Find a torch
- Set a rope on fire with a lit torch
- Make your way to the Compass Puzzle
- Solve the Compass Puzzle
- Get to the vault of the Undead Crusaders
- Trick the Undead Crusaders to break wooden beams, which opens the exit
There are two secrets to be found in this level.
- 1st Secret (#61) - Large Medipack and Grenadegun Flash Ammo
- 2nd Secret (#62) - Crossbow Ammo, Shotgun Wideshot Ammo, Large Medipack, Revolver Ammo and Grenadegun Flash Ammo
- Uzi Ammo
- Shotgun Wideshot Ammo
- Grenadegun Flash Ammo
- Grenadegun Super Ammo
- Grenadegun Normal Ammo
- Revolver Ammo
- Uzi Ammo
- Crossbow Explosive Ammo
Traps & Obstacles
Obstacles, Triggers & Puzzles
The Citadel of Saladin is one of the largest complexes of Medieval Islamic architecture anywhere in the world. It contains numerous important buildings, such as the Mosque of Mohamed Ali completed in 1848, the Al-Gawhara Palace, the National Military Museum, the Police Museum and two other mosques; the Mosque of al-Nasir Muhammad (thirteenth-fourteenth century) and the Mosque of Suleyman Pasha, built in the sixteenth century.
This article has been added to the list of Articles Needing Improvement. Please help us to improve the article or section.
Reasons might be found on the "discussion page".