|Comics||Tomb Raider: The Beginning (flashback)|
Somalia is a location in Tomb Raider: The Beginning.
Tomb Raider: The Beginning
In Tomb Raider: The Beginning Conrad Roth and Angus Grimaldi tell a story about their adventure in Somalia when they're interviewed for being the new crew in James Whitman's next expedition. They're asked to tell about one of their adventures, as they're been doing expeditions togerther for over twenty years.
Conrad Roth and Angus Grimaldi were "reclaiming a client's personal property" there, and get into a gunfight. Eventually they're locked up into a local prison - or at least into a prison-like facility.
However, Conrad Roth and Angus Grimaldi manage to escape as they spot an unguarded jeep outside and Grim has managed to smuggle a piece of metal that they can use to cut themselves free from their bindings.
- Conrad Roth: So then we escaped, got the horse back, stole the jeep, narrowly escaped being shot, stabbed and cut up with a machete.
- Angus Grimaldi: I'd rate it a seven point day.
- Conrad Roth: Maybe seven point five.Tomb Raider: The Beginning
- Tomb Raider: The Beginning comic, p. 9
- Tomb Raider: The Beginning comic, p. 10
- Tomb Raider: The Beginning comic, p. 11
- Tomb Raider: The Beginning comic, p. 12