Rise of the Tomb Raider Facts
The following is a list of random facts for the upcoming Rise of the Tomb Raider. Its purpose is to serve as a look-up-table. Please feel free to add anything that has been confirmed to the list, or change as new facts become known.
- Title: Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Release Date (Xbox One, Xbox 360): 10 November 2015 (13 November in Germany?)
- confirmed platforms: PS4, PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360 (at Gamescom 2014 Square revealed that - for a limited time - TRRotT will be Xbox exclusive. Other versions were subsequently confirmed to follow)
- PC version will be released in early 2016
- PS4 version will be released in late 2016
partially confirmed: PS3(listed on amazon ,  and on the Xbox website ) (Please note that amazon or any other shopping site are not considered to be official!)
- Note: Up until now besides the Xbox versions only PS4 and PC have been officially confirmed. Taking into consideration the age and the necessary work for adaptation a PS3 version is highly unlikely. Additionally no information of a Mac version has as of yet been revealed.
- Characters: Lara Croft, an unnamed psychologist Lara visits, Jonah
- "Actors": Camilla Luddington (motion capturing and voice of Lara Croft)
- Weapons and Gear: Bow (seen in the trailer and in images), Climbing Axe (seen in the trailer), Nagant Revolver (seen in concept arts)
- Locations: multiple locations are promised icy mountain region with caves
- PR history:
- beginning of June: Square registers the "Rise of the Tomb Raider" domain
- E3: release of a trailer
- GamesCom 2014: Limited time Xbox exclusivity
See also: Rise of the Tomb Raider/Old News
- PS3 version
- Xbox 360
- Xbox website
- Xbox.com (E3) In her first adventure, Lara Croft was forged into a true survivor, but she glimpsed a deeper, secret world. In the next chapter of her journey, Lara must use her survival skills and wits, learn to trust new friends, and ultimately accept her destiny as the Tomb Raider. Featuring epic, high-octane action moments, Rise of the Tomb Raider will take gamers to multiple locations around the world filled with exploration spaces that are some of the most beautifully hostile places on earth. In addition, after hearing the cry from fans loud and clear, the game will put the tombs back into Tomb Raider, all in the franchise’s gritty Survival-Action style.