Clicks are the increments of height in which a block can go and the increments of placement of an object higher or lower. Sometimes, clicks appear flat or wafer-thin.
Clicks can only be found on the Y axis. The X axis only accepts squares, that's why walls are either wafer-thin or a Square in width.
- 0 (flat surface)
- Bridges throughout the first five games were less than a click but acted as if they were flat.
- 1 (step)
- One click is usually a step. Lara can run up onto it or reach it with a jump straight up if she stood close and the direction is pressed while in air.
- 2 (half-square)
- 2 clicks are the usual height of Crawlspaces, less and Lara won't fit through, more and she will be able to stand in them.
- 3 (Lara's height)
- 4 (Square)
- Movable Blocks as seen in Tomb Raiders I to III are 4-clicks high.
- 7 (reachable height)
- When jumping straight up, Lara can reach up to a height of 7 clicks.
- Lara will be able to stand on slopes with a difference of two clicks.
- Lara will start sliding on a slope if the difference in height is three clicks or more.