|Game(s)||Tomb Raider Underworld|
|Level Found||The Midgard Serpent|
Following her father's map, Lara travels to southern Mexico to find the Belt, there she discovers a secret passage to the Maya underworld, Xibalba where the belt is carefully hidden and protected by the dead, or otherwise known as Thralls.
Like with the gauntlets, most of the artefact falls apart when Lara touches it, leaving only the original piece intact, which Lara places on her own belt buckle, immediately activating it and powering the gauntlets.
Black belt with Nordic symbols, apparently made of stone of some sort. Occasionally glows blue light.
- The god to whom the belt belongs to
- Needed to wield the Thor's Hammer
- The main artefact and a weapon in Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider Underworld Journal Entry THOR'S BELT
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megingj%C3%B6r%C3%B0 Wikipedia article on Megingjörð. Retrieved on 3rd Jan 2013