|Game(s)||* Tomb Raider Legend|
Tomb Raider Legend
In Tomb Raider Legend Lara has a Magnetic Grapple, which can be used on shiny, metallic objects to help Lara swing across gaps and pull objects closer. It can also be used in combat against human enemies.
Tomb Raider Anniversary
In Tomb Raider Anniversary, the Grapple is not magnetic and is actually more like a hook; it can be used to grapple onto ring-shaped objects. Lara is able to perform a Wall Run while hanging with the Grapple.
- Croft Manor
- The Grapple can also be found inside the Croft Manor. It is located within the Labyrinth. To obtain it, Lara first has to pick up the Sundial Gnomon from the Treasure Vault.
Tomb Raider Underworld
The Grapple has new features in Tomb Raider Underworld. It can be fired for wall climbing when standing on firm ground, and it can also be wrapped around objects to solve puzzles.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara's grapple in GoL is similar to that in Legend and Underworld. She can attached it to metal rings in the levels and than can swing along walls or climb up or down. Additionally it can be attached to Totec. He can change his position, too, while holding the grapple; this way together they are able to reach places Lara alone can not.
Instead of a grapple Totec has a shield.
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
In Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris again Lara can use a grapple that attaches to metallic objects and other players. As in GoL before she can use it to climb walls or form passageways for other players.
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Grapple in Tomb Raider Legend
Using the grapple on objects in Tomb Raider Legend
Grapple in Tomb Raider Anniversary
Grapple in Tomb Raider Underworld
- The object to which the Grapple is attached to
Similar Gear Items
- In the Reboot Games Lara Croft (Reboot) can use Rope Arrows so swing across some precipices.
- From Rise of the Tomb Raider onward Lara canuse her Climbing Axe to attach to certain grapple points in the environment and swing across precipices.
- In Shadow of the Tomb Raider Lara can use her Climbing Axe to additionally attach it to Climbable Walls during a Jump.
- Description in the PDA in Tomb Raider Legend
- Description in the PDA in Tomb Raider Underworld
The following reason for adding it to the list has been given: article is chaotic and may contain errors. Further reasons might be found on the "discussion page". --tombraidergirl 16:16, 1 April 2011 (CEST)