Tomb Raider (2013)
By using her XP to upgrade a feature called Arrow Retrieval (Retrieve arrows from enemies killed with the bow), Lara can regain at least some the used arrows by looting enemies killed with the bow.
Rise of the Tomb Raider
As the bow make a reappearance in Rise of the Tomb Raider, so do the Arrows. These can be crafted now from Resources Lara finds in the wilderness: Two units of Hardwood and one of Feathers. Nonetheless ready-made Arrows can still be found in the games.
Standard arrows that can kill silently.
There are a number of special arrow types available in Rise of the Tomb Raider:
- By combining regular arrows with Mushrooms and Cloth Lara can craft poison arrows. These can be upgraded through the Death Cloud Arrows skill.
- By combining arrows with Oil and Cloth she can craft fire arrows These can be upgraded through the Napalm Arrows skill.
- By combining arrows with Chromite Ore and Cloth she can craft grenade arrows. These can be upgraded through the Cluster Bomb Arrows skill.
- After finding the Broadhead Arrowheads in Siberia Lara can also use climbing arrows that can be jammed into soft wooden surfaces that are not climbable otherwise. These Climbing Arrows do not need to be crafted.
- The pollen arrows were introduced with the Baba Yaga DLC.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- A special type of arrows that can be used to pull enemies and objects and to reach certain places on the island otherwise inaccessible
- Special types of arrows that can be used to set things on fire
- Ammunition for the Handgun
- Ammunition for the Rifle
- Ammunition for the Shotgun