Tomb Raider (2013)
By using her XP to upgrade a feature called Arrow Retrieval (Retrieve arrows from enemies killed with the bow), Lara can regain at least some the used arrows by looting enemies killed with the bow.
Rise of the Tomb Raider
As the bow make a reappearance in Rise of the Tomb Raider, so do the Arrows. These can be crafted now from Resources Lara finds in the wilderness: Two units of Hardwood and one of Feathers. Nonetheless ready-made Arrows can still be found in the games.
Standard arrows that can kill silently.
There are three special arrows available in Rise of the Tomb Raider:
- Can be upgraded through the Napalm Arrows skill
- Can be upgraded through the Cluster Bomb Arrows skill
All these types of Arrows can also be found in the game.
After finding the Broadhead Arrowheads in Siberia Lara can also use Climbing Arrows that can be jammed into soft wooden surfaces that are not climbable otherwise. These Climbing Arrows do not need to be crafted.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- A special type of arrows that can be used to pull enemies and objects and to reach certain places on the island otherwise inaccessible
- Special types of arrows that can be used to set things on fire
- Ammunition for the Handgun
- Ammunition for the Rifle
- Ammunition for the Shotgun